Saturday, November 19, 2011

Car shopping is just an excuse 10/29/11

I think car shopping (at least the way my husband and I are doing it) is a really good excuse for us to spend time together. We have been looking for three weeks now and decided to wake up early this morning to clean my trade in and drive 3 hrs to buy a car. On our drive we found out that that car was in service and wouldn't be ready until Monday. Since we were on the road anyway we stopped to look at another car we had our eye one, but it had just been sold :(. So we drove 2 hrs to look at nothing, but we did talk and joke the whole way there and back. Now we are driving 1.5 hours to look at one which I hope works out. We did learn our lesson and called ahead to make sure it was there and available. Hopefully I will have a post about it soon. Cross your fingers for us.

3 comments:

Vi said...

Post car pictures!

Kristin said...

ooh fun! What are you getting?

melissa said...

I got a 2011 Chevy Traverse. It is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment