Saturday, November 19, 2011

New car... well kinda

So I posted about car shopping on Oct 29, which was actually THE day we bought my new (used but new to me) 2011 Chevy Traverse.

Yeah that picture was taken the night we got back. It looks so professional.

We bought her in Tupelo, MS a lot smaller town than I thought it would be. We got there about 45minutes before they closed so of course our sales guy stayed, the manager stayed, and the finance guy stayed. Because it was a small town dealership they came back offering just $500 less than what we were wanting and it took less than 5 mins to get that extra $500. Because we didn't have our title and our loan office was closed we had to wait to see if we could get the same or better offer from their bank. That was the longest we had to wait and of course the papers to sign, but I'm sure you would rather look at more photos so here they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment