Saturday, November 19, 2011

Workout Wednesday 9/14/11

OK so I don't think Workout Wednesday is a thing. Most of the other blogs I follow do a Wordless Wednesday full of pictures of their super cute families. Well I don't have any cute little ones, so my Wednesdays are going to be Workout Wednesday.

So today I did Metamorphosis by tracy. I attempted her 30 minute jumping/ dancing thing this afternoon and then after dinner I did the muscle part. The infomercial isn't wrong when they say that you are doing moves that you have never done before and feel your muscles react in a way they never have before. I think I did about 60 or 70%. It is very challenging and I like that. I read a review where a nutritionist said the food program from Tracy is like an anorexic how to, so if you decide to try her program stick to the videos and not the meal plan. I am not sure if I will repeat it again tomorrow or find something else to do (maybe something on the house), but starting now I think I will be doing some kind of workout every Wednesday and reporting it to you.

What are you doing to stay active?

No comments:

Post a Comment