Saturday, November 19, 2011

My late Workout Wednesday Post 9/25/11

I am sorry that it has been so long since I have posted. Oh and I haven't forgotten about you; I have been thinking about all the things I have been wanting to post.

Last Wednesday Allison's friend, Assad, came to visit. So to get in my workout for workout Wednesday Neill and I took our dogs for a walk. Not the best workout, but it was something. Assad is from Pakistan, so he is unfamiliar with dogs and our dogs can often be overwhelming to ANYONE. So walking the dogs was about the only way to get some of there energy out. After Drizzt freaked out on Assad, scaring the life out of him, he offered some novel entertainment (video is no longer working).

I'll make sure to do some kind of workout on Wednesday and hopefully post about it. More post to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment