Saturday, November 19, 2011

Is running for me? 8/29/11


Well I hope you didn't think that our house was the only part of our home, because I do hope that this blog can cover the various parts of our home. So today my husband and I decided to start the couch to 5K . . . again. We have started C25K oh um 3 times before. We have made it into the 2nd week, and then usually have bad weather, get sick, or have a ton of work that prevents us from continuing. I am making no promises that I will make it past week 2, but with the nicer weather I do hope we will get out more. We bring the dogs with us on our run which is great for them, and clearly it is great for us.

Only once in my life, my junior year in high school, have I really enjoyed running. I would come home and run and run. I will admit my mom was letting me take matabalife before they took out the stuff that is now illegal, and it may have been why I was so full of energy everyday. Now when I run I think I should feel that way - full of energy. I completely forget that it wasn't just last week that I stopped dancing and playing volleyball. Maybe if I keep up running or doing other exercise I will gain back that love for running.

No comments:

Post a Comment